Monday, January 31, 2011

These Days

I'm back into reading about my personality type which is something I periodically become curious about even if I don't put much stock in it. For all of high school and college, I tested as an INTJ, which I thought was appropriate, yet in these last couple years I've somehow transitioned from thinking to feeling and I am now consistently an INFJ. As much as I don't like to accept arbitrary questionnaires as accurately capturing my personality, I do believe that I have noticed this as a real change in myself.

I got a Canon Rebel T2I camera last week because I wanted it and I decided I would have it. As I continue to learn how to use it properly, I'll maybe get more mileage out of my Flickr account. Most recently, I posted pictures from bopping around the Mall and Botanic Gardens with one of my peeps as well as some Peeps of a different variety. I think these are some of my favorites:





I also recently rediscovered an old sketchbook from college in which I had some pretty unintentionally cartoonish drawings from an art class and beyond as well as some amazing poetry. Oh it's so good. I may revisit some of the contents if I determine enough time has passed to not feel embarrassed by my past self. Until then, one of the high points: Snail Ghost.


And this guy who is obviously Snail Ghost's friend and confidante.

2 comments:

Nora said...

SNAIL GHOST!!!!!!!

Don't mind me, I'm just creepin' on your blog now that I know it exists :)

jessica said...

snail ghost and i say HELLO, NORA!